- Sweet treats! Even if you absolutely despise Valentine's Day, you can't deny that you love baked goods. It doesn't have to be something straight off Pinterest- you can simply make sugar cookies and cut them into the shape of hearts!
- Crafts! Craft stores have tons of Valentine crafts this time of year. Buy a paddle, paint it pink, and decorate it for your sorority sister!
- Theme baskets! Get a small cute basket and fill it with themed items. For example, you can fill the basket with a movie, popcorn, and a gift card to the nearest theatre.
- Custom letters! If you have more $$$ to spend, buy your sister a new block letter shirt. My favorite place to buy Greek letter shirts from is Jenna Benna.
For your family...
- Cupcakes! If you're like me and live out-of-state, send cupcakes to your family. It's a bit pricey, but your family will be grateful when they arrive on their doorstep. Try Georgetown Cupcakes.
- Crafty cards! Parents love home-made things. If you're on a low budget, craft your family a cute valentine card and send it to them. It's a simple way to let them know that you love them.
- Homemade breakfast! If you'll be home on Valentine's Day, make breakfast for your family. Pancakes and waffles are super easy to make. Top them with strawberries if you feel like getting festive.
- DIY gifts! Show him how much he means to you by making him a gift. This could be a scrapbook or planning an extravagant scavenger hunt. Put your creativity, love, and crafting skills to use!
- Stuffed animals! I know this sounds cheesey, but it can make a really cute gift. Try getting a Build-a-Bear with a personal voice-recording. Then dress it up in his favorite sports teams colors.
Remember ladies, don't procrastinate in picking out a Valentine's gift this year! Take the time to show your loved ones how much you appreciate them. Good luck and Happy Valentine's Day!