In 2015 I...
- Made the Dean's List- TWICE (Spring & Fall Semester)
- Changed my major from Biology to Fashion Merchandising (and added a Marketing minor!)
- Participated in my first BSU Dance Marathon and joined a committee
- Got the best job ever at Charming Charlie
- Was elected to be the apparel chair & 1st Rounds Recruitment Chair for my sorority
- Became a representative for the companies Ever Row and The Social Life
- Joined my Residence Hall Council and am on the Exec Board
I could add so much more to this list, but I think you get the point. Don't spend too much time setting ridiculous goals for yourself in 2016. Just start living and set your goals as you go! Live in the moment and don't forget to reflect on everything that you have accomplished this past year.
With that being said, I hope you all have a fabulous New Year, I'll see you next year! ;)