Every day, there are different tasks that I complete; it makes the job more fun and less predictable. Some days I stay in the back of the store to help unwrap a new shipment of items, and other days I solely assist customers while they shop. Most days, however, I'm working on the floor. These days I do tasks such as:
- Cash wrap- where I check out customers and assist with returns or anything else that they need.
- Recovery- where I recover the store; meaning I make sure that the store isn't a mess.
- Re-striping- I organize every table and make sure that every shelf has a product on it, while also making it visually appealing.
- Go backs- I take all of the clothes from the fitting rooms and put them back where they belong. I also take any merchandise that was returned and is sitting at the cash wrap station and place it back where it belongs.
- Walk throughs- I walk around the store and make sure that customers are finding everything alright. I assist them if they need any help and I hand out baskets to make their shopping experience easier.
The thing that I love the most about my job is how fun it is. Every day I act as a personal stylist and help customers find the perfect accessories to make them feel beautiful. My job centers around customer service, and I've learned a lot of important skills from working at Charming Charlie.
If you've ever thought about applying for a job at Charming Charlie, do it! I've learned a lot about customer service, fashion tips, marketing skills, and more. The best feeling is watching a customer leave the store with the smile on their face, and that's why I love my job.