- You have to work hard to get where you're going.
- You need to learn to live cheap.
- Who you know is so important.
- You need to have a poker face.
- Ambition beats talent.
- You can fall in love with places, instead of people.
- The world is a big place.
- No dream is too big.
New York was an experience unlike any other. I'm so incredibly thankful that I had this opportunity because it's taught me more lessons than anything I've learned in my college classes. I'm sad that the summer is ending and that my time in New York is gone. However, I'm very excited for all of the new experiences that lie ahead of me.
I'll be moving into my Junior year dorm today, where I will be a Resident Assistant to about 50 freshman girls. I'll have Orientation and training for the next two weeks, and I can't wait to learn more about my position as an RA. Check back next week for an update on my first week as an RA!